Thursday, March 31, 2016

^V^ Samgoss gone missing ? ^V^





^V^

2 all , It has been long long time I didnt do any blogging here , one of d reason is I am busy with my internet biz in Alibaba n Lazada , ^_-..I am sure u guys may interested on what I am selling in Alibaba n Lazada ^_-

My major product is selling IT stuffs , u can see d above picture .  Y i am doing this ? well it is bcos mkt is quiet n it is not d right time 2 maximize my focus in shares mkt now .

Anyway , it doesnt mean I am totally out of stock mkt , I am still involved in it but  only focus on very selective  stocks , our ???? formerly known as ???? n ????? r my major holding now .

D due date of these 2 stocks oledi over but d target is still ON ! just keep it under yr pillow n wait 4 d durians 2 fall .

????? posted an awesome revenue lately though its PBT has came down , its revenue jumped triple up ! d profit came down is due 2 some one off stuff , needless 2 worry , its FA is still remains unchanged , click this 2 read yrself >

As 4 XXXXX (XXXXX ) , d recent Johor projects announced by SHIT got something 2 do with it , its order book keeps increasing n more is coming .

Keep these 2 stocks under yr pillow .

No comments:

Post a Comment